NUTRITION INFORMATION: Average Quantity per Serving
Nutrition information is calculated using a recipe analysis program and is subject to variations you may make to the ingredients or cooking method. This nutrition information is intended as a guide only and excludes serving suggestions and swaps you may make.
Shop Ingredients online
1. Cut the 100% New Zealand pork leg steaks into 3cm pieces and place in a bowl with the garlic, lemon zest and juice, oil, capsicums and rosemary or thyme and toss well to coat. Cover and marinade in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Thread the pork onto metal skewers and cook under a hot grill or on a medium hot BBQ for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally. Serve on top of the Grilled Capsicum Salad.
Grilled Capsicum Salad
3. Fan grill the capsicums at 220-240°C until they are well blackened all over. Allow to cool before removing the core and seeds and peeling away the charred skin. Cut capsicums into thick slices.
4. Grill, BBQ or pan fry the spring onions and courgettes until lightly brown.
5. In a bowl, toss together the capsicums, spring onions, courgettes, tomatoes, rosemary or thyme leaves and Eta Balsamic Vinaigrette.