- 400g block frozen savoury pastry, thawed
- 4 cups prepared summer vegetables*
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp Gregg's Rubbed Oregano
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ tsp Greggs Smoked Paprika
- Roll the pastry out and line the base and sides of a fluted tart tin with removeable base – approx. 10cm x 34cm. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (fan assisted). Toss the prepared vegetables in the olive oil and Gregg’s Rubbed Oregano. Place in a single layer on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Roast for 15-20 minutes, until the vegetables are crisp and tender. Set aside to cool.
- Line the pastry with baking paper and baking beans. Bake for 12-15 minutes to cook the pastry. Remove the baking beans and return pastry to the oven for a further 5 minutes to dry out the base. Reduce oven temperature to 180°C (fan assisted).
- Spoon roasted vegetables into the pastry case. Pour over the beaten eggs (season to taste with pepper and salt). Mix Parmesan cheese and Gregg’s Smoked Paprika together and sprinkle over vegetables. Bake for approximately 20 minutes, until egg is set. Serve warm with a crisp salad on the side.
* We’ve used sliced courgettes, chopped red and yellow capsicums, sliced red onion and cubed eggplant in this recipe.