- 500g chicken breast boneless and skinless, cut in strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced lengthways
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and diced
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced
- 240g cooked egg noodles
- 210g pouch Wattie’s WOK Creations Sweet Chilli & Lime Stir-Fry sauce
- Chopped coriander leaves (optional)
- Roasted cashew nuts (optional)
1. Heat a dash of oil in a wok (or frying pan) over a high heat. Add chicken and onion and stir-fry until chicken is golden and nearly cooked.
2. Add capsicums and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
3. Pour over Wattie’s WOK Creations Sweet Chilli & Lime sauce and sir-fry for a further 3-5 minutes, until chicken is cooked.
4. Serve over cooked egg noodles. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves or roasted cashew nuts if wished.