- 8 cobs corn, husks on
- ½ cup HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Garlic Lovers Aioli
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp lime or lemon juice
- Chopped coriander or parsley
- To prepare the corn, gently pull the husks back from the corn then remove the silks. Gently pull husks back over the corn. Place the corn cobs in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Soak for 15 minutes.
- Cook the corn on a preheated barbecue over medium heat for 20 to 25 minutes or until the corn is tender. Turn frequently.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing. Combine the HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Garlic Lovers Aioli, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper and lime or lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Once the corn is cooked, peel back the husks. Barbecue for a few more minutes to chargrill the corn slightly. Serve drizzled with the dressing. Garnish with chopped parsley or coriander.
- If fresh sweetcorn is out of season, use frozen cobs. Thaw the corn cobs, blanch for 2 minutes then chargrill on a hot barbecue grill or on a ridged grill.
- The dressing is delicious as a sauce for barbecued chicken or lamb, or as a tasty dressing in burgers or sliders.
- Also delicious with HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Aioli.