- 2 Tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup Eta Crunchy Peanut Butter
- ½ cup water
- 2 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- Squeeze of lime or lemon juice to taste
- Heat a dash of oil in a small saucepan. Cook the onion and garlic over a low heat until soft. Do not allow to brown. Add Eta Crunchy Peanut Butter and water and stir until smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and lime juice.
Add a little boiling water if the sauce thickens too much.