- 400g lean beef mince
- 525g jar HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Spicy Nachos Simmer Sauce
- 400g can Wattie's Red Kidney Beans in Springwater, well drained
- 150g pkt corn chips
- ½ cup grated cheese
- Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and over a high heat brown mince. This may be best done in 2 batches.
- Reduce heat. Pour over HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Spicy Nachos Simmer Sauce and add Wattie’s Kidney Beans. Stir and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until the mince is cooked.
- Place corn chips in an oven proof dish. Spoon over the nacho mix. Scatter over grated cheese. Place under a preheated grill, and grill for 3-4 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Serve with guacamole or tomato salsa.
Red kidney beans are a convenient way to make your meat dishes go further. Add them to mince recipes, soups, stews and casseroles to make the meal go further, whilst also bumping up the protein and dietary fibre.