- 200 g Tegel Thin Cut Chicken Breast
- 410 g can Wattie's Big Eat Butter Chicken
- 2 tortilla wraps
- ¼ cup unsweetened natural yoghurt
- lettuce leaves
- ¼ red onion, peeled and sliced
1. Heat a dash of oil in a non-stick frying pan and pan-fry Tegel Thin Cut Chicken Breast for 3-5 minutes or until cooked through. Stir through the Wattie’s Big Eat Butter Chicken and cook for a further 2 minutes or until warmed through.
2. Spread the yoghurt over the wraps, top with the butter chicken mix, lettuce and onion.
3. Roll up and serve as a light meal.