NUTRITION INFORMATION: Average Quantity per Serving
Nutrition information is calculated using a recipe analysis program and is subject to variations you may make to the ingredients or cooking method. This nutrition information is intended as a guide only and excludes serving suggestions and swaps you may make.
Shop Ingredients online
1. Sift the self raising flour into a bowl and stir in sugar. Rub in the butter until the mixture forms coarse crumbs.
2. Blend the egg and milk together and pour into the dry ingredients. Mix together gently.
3. Scatter the blueberries over the base of a well-greased 2 litre capacity pie dish. Dot the batter on top.
4. Mix the <b>Craig's Blueberry Jam</b> with the hot water and pour carefully over the top of the batter.
5. Bake at 180°C for 40-45 minutes until the pudding is golden and well risen. Stand for 5 minutes before serving as the sauce is very hot.