NUTRITION INFORMATION: Average Quantity per Serving
Nutrition information is calculated using a recipe analysis program and is subject to variations you may make to the ingredients or cooking method. This nutrition information is intended as a guide only and excludes serving suggestions and swaps you may make.
Shop Ingredients online
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190°C.
2. Re-roll the sheet of pastry to line the base and sides of a 19cm loose-bottom flan tin. Trim the edges. Chill for 10 minutes.
3. To blind bake: Line the pastry with baking paper and fill with baking beans or uncooked rice. Bake for 15 minutes.
4. Remove the blind baking material and return the tart to the oven for a further 3-4 minutes. Remove and cool. Reduce oven temperature to 180°C.
5. Distribute the toasted nuts evenly over the base of pastry.
6. Beat together the brown sugar, flour, Cottee's Maple Flavoured Syrup, lemon zest and eggs. Pour into the tart case.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the filing is set.
Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
* Choose a selection of your favourite nuts such as pecans, almonds, macadamias and hazelnuts. Place on an oven tray and toast in a preheated 190°C oven for 5-8 minutes, until golden.