Why not fill your home with the delicious aroma of this slow cooked chicken potato bake recipe … sure to be a favourite! The combination of frozen vegetables and Wattie's Creamy Chicken Soup make for the perfect potato bake.
What do I need ?
Original recipe yields 4 Servings
This tool adjusts ingredient amounts only, not method or nutrition information. Additional changes to equipment, baking times, etc. may be needed for recipe success.
2 large potatoes, peeled and finely sliced
500 g chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cut into 3cm pieces
1 onion, peeled and finely diced
1 cup grated pumpkin
2-3 cups Wattie's frozen Chunky Mix
420 g can Wattie's Condensed Creamy Chicken Soup
2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
¼ cup grated cheese
¼ cup fresh breadcrumbs
Add To Shopping List
How do I make it ?
1. Preheat oven to 180℃ (fan bake).
2. Place the sliced potatoes in an overlapping layer in the base of a lasagne-style dish.
3. In a bowl, mix together the chicken, onion, grated pumpkin,Wattie's frozen Chunky Mix Vegetables, Wattie's Condensed Creamy Chicken Soup and parsley.
4. Spread the mixture evenly over the potatoes.
5. Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and cheese.
6. Bake for 1 - 1 ¼ hours or until chicken is cooked through.