- 400 g dried fettuccine
- 300 g bacon rashers without rind, cut into 4cm pieces
- 150 g snow peas or green beans
- 1 yellow capsicum, deseeded and cut into 1 cm slices
- 400 g can Wattie’s Chunky Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
- ¼ cup torn fresh basil leaves
- grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook fettuccine in a large saucepan of boiling water until dente and drain well.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and quickly cook the bacon pieces until crisp and golden, set aside.
3. Add the snowpeas and pepper to the pan and cook until tender.
4. Pour in the Wattie’s Chunky Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce, add the bacon and cook, stirring until hot. Toss through the well drained fettuccine with basil leaves.
Serve with grated parmesan cheese on the side.