- 2 eggs
- 410g can Wattie's Cream Style Corn
- ½ cup flour, sifted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Beat the eggs well. Gently fold in the Wattie’s Cream Style Corn, flour and baking powder. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and drop spoonfuls of the mixture into the pan. Cook until golden, turning halfway through.
- Drain fritters on a paper towel and serve with grilled bacon, avocado and your favourite Wattie’s sauce.
- Some corn fritter recipes include a little curry powder.
- Corn fritters are now popular in cafes, served with crispy bacon, sour cream and sweet chilli sauce.