- 300 g bottle Wattie’s Bit on the Side Oriental Plum Sauce
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 kg pork spare ribs
- 1 spring onion, sliced on the diagonal
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Combine the Wattie’s Bit on the Side Oriental Plum Sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, oil, ginger, garlic and sesame oil. Brush over both sides of the spare ribs then place in an oven dish lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 55 minutes, until the spare ribs are tender and glazed. Turn occasionally. Brush with extra sauce during cooking.
- Garnish with the spring onions and cut into individual ribs to serve.
If time allows, place the combined spare ribs and sauce in a sealed container and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.