- 1 French stick
- olive oil
- HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Caramelised Onion Mayonnaise
- Hot smoked salmon (200g hot smoked salmon will be sufficient for 20-25 crostini)
- fresh dill to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Cut a baguette into 5-7mm thick slices. Place, in a single layer, on a baking tray. Brush both sides with oil.
- Bake crostini in an oven for approx. 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden. Set aside to cool. Store leftovers in an airtight container.
- Apply a liberal amount of HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Caramelised Onion Mayonnaise to each crostini. Flake cooked smoked salmon onto each crostini. Top with dill to garnish
Other usage ideas for Caramelised Onion Mayonnaise:
- As a dip for vegetable croquettes
- On a chicken fillet burger or sub
- In a tasty Potato Salad to replace Mayonnaise or Potato Salad Dressing