- 2 x 410g cans Wattie's Peaches sliced in light syrup, drained
- ¾ cup lemon curd
- 600ml chilled custard
- 12 savoiarde biscuits (lady fingers)
- ¾ cup fresh orange juice
- 6 raspberries or strawberries for garnish
1. Puree drained Wattie’s Peaches in a food processor or blender.
2. Mix lemon curd into the custard.
3. To assemble dip savoiarde biscuits in orange juice to soften. Push one into the base of 6 serving dishes.
4. Spoon over Peach puree. Top with the custard mixture. Repeat the layers finishing with the custard mixture.
5. Garnish with fresh berries.
Option: Only puree one can of Wattie’s Peaches and repeat layers using sliced peaches.