- 1 medium onion, sliced lengthways
- 500g chicken thighs boneless and skinless cut into 2 cm pieces
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 210g pouch Wattie’s Curry Creations Thai Green Curry Simmer Sauce
- ½ cup light coconut milk
- 100g green beans, trimmed
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- Chopped coriander leaves (optional)
- Finely chopped red chilli, seeds removed (optional)
1. Heat a dash of oil in a wok (or frying pan). Add onion and stir-fry over medium heat until onion starts to soften.
2. Increase the heat and add chicken and stir-fry until chicken colours.
3. Reduce heat. Add red capsicum. Pour over Wattie’s Curry Creations Thai Green Curry sauce. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
4. Add light coconut milk, and green beans and continue to cook for a further 5-10 minutes until chicken is cooked and beans are tender.
5. Serve with cooked jasmine rice. Garnish with fresh coriander and finely chopped fresh red chilli if wished.
Craving Thai? Create a traditional Thai Curry with Wattie’s WOK Creations Thai Green Curry Sauce. A delicious blend of aromatic ingredients including coriander, lemon grass and green chillies.