- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- zest from half a lemon
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 250 g chicken tenderloins
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 bag Wattie’s SteamFresh Carrots, Broccoli & Cauliflower
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Mix panko crumbs, lemon zest and parsley together and tip onto a flat plate or tray.
2. Season the flour with salt and pepper. Dust the chicken tenderloins in the seasoned flour. Dip each piece into the beaten egg and then coat in the crumb mix. Place crumbed chicken on a plate. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
3. Place chicken on a baking paper lined oven tray. Drizzle over a little oil. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
4. Just before serving microwave Wattie’s SteamFresh Carrots, Broccoli & Cauliflower according to the packet directions. Serve with the chicken. New baby potatoes are also a great accompaniment.