- 75 g chorizo sausages, sliced
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped onion
- ½ red capsicum, sliced
- 50 g mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 410 g can Wattie’s Italian Style Cannellini Beans
- cooked pasta to serve
1. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and brown the chorizo, onion and red capsicum over a medium high heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Add Wattie’s Italian Style Cannellini Beans and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes until the beans are warmed through.
3. Serve over pasta. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
With hints of garlic and basil in a rich tomato-based sauce, Wattie’s Italian style cannellini beans are the simple way to create tasty Italian-inspired meals rich in goodness from only the finest ingredients.