NUTRITION INFORMATION: Average Quantity per Serving
Nutrition information is calculated using a recipe analysis program and is subject to variations you may make to the ingredients or cooking method. This nutrition information is intended as a guide only and excludes serving suggestions and swaps you may make.
Ripened on the vine under the Hawke's Bay sun, Wattie's Moroccan Style Tomatoes are diced and served in an authentic Moroccan blend of spices, onions and olive oil.
1. Brown the lamb in a very hot, lidded frying pan in the oil until well browned on all sides.
2. Add the onion, capsicum and dried fruit if using, Wattie's Moroccan Style Tomatoes and water or stock and stir to mix.
3. Cover and simmer gently for 35-40 minutes.
4. Pour the boiling water or stock over the couscous, cover and stand for 10 minutes or until all the liquid has been absorbed. Add the butter, cover and microwave on high power for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and season with salt.
5. Serve the lamb over the couscous adding your favourite vegetables to accompany.