- 480 g box Sealord Café-Style Leek and Potato Fish Cakes
- 15 g butter
- 2 firm pears, cored and cut into wedges
- 2 tsp honey
- 3 cups rocket
- ¼ cup walnut pieces, toasted
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, shaved
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp honey
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the Sealord Café-Style Leek and Potato Fish Cakes on a baking tray. Cook for 30 minutes until golden and cooked, turning half way through cooking.
2. Heat the butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the pear wedges and drizzle over the honey. Cook, turning occasionally for 2-3 minutes or until the pears are lightly caramelised. Remove from the heat and set aside.
3. Arrange the rocket on serving plates. Add the caramelised pear wedges, walnuts and Parmesan. Drizzle with dressing. Serve with the fish cakes.
Whisk all the ingredients together. Season to taste.