- 1 medium onion, sliced lengthways
- 500g chicken thighs boneless and skinless cut into 2 cm pieces
- 210g pouch Wattie’s Curry Creations Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce
- ¼ cup cream or unsweetened Greek style yoghurt
- 2 cups cooked basmati rice
- Chopped coriander leaves (optional)
- Naan bread or poppadoms (optional)
1. Heat a dash of oil in a saucepan or frying pan over a medium heat. Add onion and stir-fry until onion softens. Increase heat and add chicken and continue stir-frying until chicken colours.
2. Reduce heat. Pour over Wattie’s Curry Creations Butter Chicken Sauce. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes until chicken is cooked.
3. Remove from heat and stir through cream or unsweetened yoghurt.
4. Serve with basmati rice. Garnish with chopped coriander and serve with naan bread or poppadoms on the side if wished.