- 320 g packet triple smoked bacon, sliced
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2-3 stalks celery, finely sliced
- 4 cups cooked pasta (we used penne)
- 420 g can Wattie's Condensed Creamy Chicken Soup
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup cream
- 8 halved sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped (optional)
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan or mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Cook the triple smoked bacon, onion and celery in a dash of oil until the bacon is crispy. Drain well and put in a bowl with pasta.
2. Add the Wattie’s Condensed Creamy Chicken Soup, milk, cream and sundried tomatoes. Mix well and pour into a well greased 6-cup-capacity ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with the grated cheese.
3. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until hot and golden.
Serve garnished with chopped parsley.