- 300g chicken breast
- 4 x 2cm thick slices ciabatta
- 4 rashers bacon, roughly chopped
- 3 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled and quartered
- 1 cos lettuce, leaves torn into rough pieces
- 250ml bottle Eta Caesar Dressing
- ¼ cup finely grated parmesan
1. Cut the chicken breast in half lengthwise to make 2 thin pieces. Rub both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Heat a dash of olive oil to a frying pan, add the chicken and cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until it is cooked through and golden. Set aside to cool then cut into slices.
2. To make the croutons, cut the ciabatta into chunks. Add a little extra olive oil to the frying pan. Add the bread and cook over medium heat until golden and crispy, turning during cooking. Set aside to cool.
3. Cook the bacon in the frying pan until crispy and golden.
4. Arrange the cos lettuce on a serving platter. Scatter over the chicken, bacon pieces, croutons and hard-boiled eggs.
5. Drizzle with Eta Caesar Dressing. Garnish with grated Parmesan.