- 2kg chicken, butterflied with backbone removed
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- 1 lemongrass stem, chopped
- 1cm piece ginger, grated
- ½ cup Golden Circle Guava Nectar juice
- 3 Tbsp fish sauce
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- To Serve:
- fresh lime wedges, coriander leaves & chopped peanuts
1. Score across legs and breast of chicken.
2. Finely process marinade ingredients. Pour marinade over chicken. Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight if possible.
3. Cook chicken skin side down on a medium heat BBQ for 40-50 minutes turning and basting frequently until cooked.
To Serve: cut chicken into 8-10 portions. Squeeze lime over and sprinkle with peanuts and coriander.