- 250 g lean beef mince
- ½ onion, grated
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 8 natural (plain) mini bagels
- 1 handful fresh rocket leaves or salad greens
- 135 g tub Mediterranean Sundried Tomato Chunky Dip
1. Mix together beef mince, onion and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Shape the mixture into 8 mini burger patties.
2. Heat and lightly oil the barbecue plate and barbecue burger patties for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked. Remove from the heat and place on paper towels to absorb any excess moisture. Cut bagels in half and lightly brush with oil. Lightly toast on the barbecue.
3. To assemble the sliders, place a few rocket leaves on the bottoms of the bagel halves. Top with a burger pattie. Add a dollop of Mediterranean Sundried Tomato Chunky Dip. Place the top on the bagel.