- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp runny honey
- 450 g can Wattie's Baby Beetroot, drained
- 120 g bag rocket leaves
- 10 g traditional feta, crumbled
- 70 g pecan nuts, toasted and roughly chopped
1. Whisk the dressing ingredients together or shake in a lidded jar.
2. Cut the Wattie’s Baby Beetroot into halves or quarters, depending on the size.
3. To serve, place the rocket into a large mixing bowl. Pour over the dressing and toss lightly.
4. Layer the rocket leaves with the beetroot, crumbled feta and pecan nuts on a platter. Serve immediately.
Replace pecans with toasted walnuts or hazelnuts
Try using baby spinach leaves in place of rocket
Replace feta with grilled haloumi