NUTRITION INFORMATION: Average Quantity per Serving
Nutrition information is calculated using a recipe analysis program and is subject to variations you may make to the ingredients or cooking method. This nutrition information is intended as a guide only and excludes serving suggestions and swaps you may make.
Shop Ingredients online
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (fanbake).
2. Toss the pumpkin in the olive oil, season with salt and pepper then roast for 20 - 25 minutes.
3. Heat a fry-pan and cook the chorizo till crispy.
4. In a large salad bowl, combine the roast pumpkin, cooked chorizo, feta and rocket.
5. For the dressing, combine Mediterranean Sundried Tomato Chunky Dip and yoghurt and drizzle over the salad. Lightly toss to coat the salad.