Check out our easy video's on how to make these Seriously Tasty Lasagnes at home.
Check out our easy videos on how to make these Seriously Tasty Lasagnes at home, using Heinz Seriously Good Rich Tomato & Four Cheeses Creamy Lasagne Bakes.
| || || |
Check out the recipes here:
| || |
Here's a hassle free recipe that you can easily make mid-week! With a delicious tomato sauce and a super smooth cheesy sauce this Week Night Beef Lasagne is seriously clever and seriously tasty!
Here's a seriously tasty & easy chicken lasagne packed full of great flavours but still with layers of rich tomato and creamy cheese goodness. Tastes like it took hours!
| || |
Here's a vegetarian lasagne packed with delicious flavours and loads of your favourite roast vegetables. Let's not forget the rich tomato and super creamy cheese sauces that create this seriously clever lasagne.
- Prepare the lasagne a day ahead. Refrigerate and cook the next day.
- Cut cooked and cooled lasagne into pieces and freeze. To serve. Thaw in the refrigerator. Cover and reheat in the microwave or oven.
- When roasting vegetables - make sure you roast vegetables with similar cooking times - Eg. Capsicums, courgettes, eggplant together or pumpkin, kumara and other root vegetables together.
- Ensure vegetables are washed and dried prior to roasting to ensure they do not steam with the added moisture.
- Layer mince up between slices of roasted eggplant or courgette - for a gluten free option.
- Replace beef mince with chicken, pork or lamb mince
- Replace lasagne sheets with thinly sliced potatoes and layer up the mince filling with the potatoes