- 200 g Wattie’s Chuckwagon Corn Mix
- 160 g can Wattie’s Smoked Chicken
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup grated edam cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Cut 6 15x15cm squares from baking paper and use these to line a large 6-hole muffin tin.
2. Place Wattie’s Chuckwagon Corn Mix in the microwave and cook on high power for 2 minutes or until defrosted. Cut open the bag and tip into a bowl. Stir to distribute the spices through the mix.
3. Divide the vegetables between the muffin tin. Top with Wattie’s Smoked Chicken.
4. Whisk the eggs and milk together. Season with pepper.
5. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables. Top with grated cheese.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden and the egg has set. Serve hot or cold.
Make 1 large frittata and serve slices with salad as an easy brunch or lunch.