- 2 cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 410 g can Wattie's Cream Style Corn with Bacon
- 250 g pottle Tararua Cottage Cheese with Garlic and Chives
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup milk
- 50 g butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and paprika into a bowl, make a well in the centre.
2. In a separate bowl mix together Wattie’s Cream Style Corn with Bacon, Tararua Cottage Cheese with Garlic and Chives, egg and milk.
3. Pour corn mixture into flour, with melted butter, gently fold through until just combined.
4. Fill 12 greased muffin tins with the mixture. Top each muffin with a little grated cheese. Cook at 220°C for 15-17 minutes, or until golden and cooked.
Serve warm with mugs of soup.