- ¾ cup HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Mayonnaise
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 2)
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 3 Tbsp HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Mayonnaise
- ¾ cup icing sugar
1. Place HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Mayonnaise, caster sugar, vanilla essence and bananas in a bowl, beat lightly to combine.
2. Sift flour, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder, gently fold in to the mayonnaise mixture. If the mixture is a little stiff add 1 tablespoon water.
3. Spread into a baking paper lined 20cm round cake tin. Bake at 170°C for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
4. Cool on a wire rack. Ice with lemon icing, store in an air-tight container.
Beat HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Mayonnaise with lemon rind, sifted icing sugar and a little water, until smooth and thick.
* This recipe has only been tested using HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Mayonnaise.