- 1 small cooked chicken, meat removed from bone, shredded
- 800g Wattie's Salsa Chilli Beans Medium
- 4-6 flour tortillas or wraps
- 1 ½ cups grated tasty cheese
- Fresh Salsa
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 mild green chilli, finely chopped
- or 1 jar salsa
- sour cream, to serve
- fresh coriander leaves
1. In a saucepan, combine shredded chicken with half of the Wattie’s Salsa Chilli Beans Medium and cook over low heat until hot.
2. Divide the chicken and Mexican bean mixture between the wraps placing the filling in a line along the centre of each wrap. Sprinkle with half the cheese then roll each wrap around the filling. Arrange in a lightly oiled ceramic baking dish, seam-side down.
3. Pour the second half of the Wattie’s Salsa Chilli Beans Medium over the top of the filled wraps and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake in a preheated oven of 180ºC for 15 minutes until cheese is melted and filling is hot.
4. Meanwhile, combine fresh salsa ingredients in a bowl. To serve, top wraps with a dollop of sour cream, a few spoonfuls of fresh salsa and a few coriander leaves. Serve immediately.