- 8 pork or beef sausages
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup sultanas
- 227 g can chopped pineapple pieces and juice (or 1 cup fresh pineapple)
- 550 g can Wattie's Just Add Devilled Sausages Simmer Sauce
1. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and add the sausages. Brown both sides over a low heat so they do not split their skins.
2. Add the apple, onion, sultanas, pineapple, juice and can of Wattie's Just Add Devilled Sausages Simmer Sauce.
3. Stir, cover and simmer over a low heat for 30 minutes.
4. Serve the sausages with plenty of hearty mashed potato and green beans or peas.