- 500g lamb steaks, diced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 210g pouch Wattie’s Curry Creations Korma Curry Sauce
- 4 Tbsp unsweetened Greek Style yoghurt
- 2 cups cooked basmati rice
1. In a heavy based saucepan or frying pan, heat a dash of oil over a high heat. Add lamb and onion and stir-fry until lamb is lightly browned.
2. Reduce heat. Pour over Wattie’s Curry Creations Korma sauce. Cover and simmer for 30-35 minutes until meat is cooked.
3. Remove from the heat and stir through unsweetened yoghurt.
4. Serve with cooked basmati rice. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and with either naan bread or poppadoms if wished.
Create this deliciously creamy Korma, one of the milder Indian curries infused with coconut milk, ginger and chillies. Simply add lamb or chicken and for a creamier Korma add some cream or yoghurt.