- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp red curry paste
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 400ml coconut milk
- 250ml Golden Circle Mango Nectar juice
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed of fat, then cubed
- 1 Tbsp white sugar
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- To Serve:
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- Fresh coriander leaves
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat and cook garlic, onion, curry paste and turmeric for 2 minutes. Add coconut milk and Golden Circle Mango Nectar. Reduce heat to low, add chicken and simmer for 20–25 minutes.
2. Add sugar and fish sauce.
To Serve: garnish with tomato, cucumber and fresh coriander leaves and serve with steamed rice or cooked angle-hair noodles.