- 2 sheets ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- 135 g tub Mediterranean Sundried Tomato Chunky Dip
- 12 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- fresh basil leaves to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Use a 6cm round cookie cutter to cut circles out of the puff pastry. Place onto baking tray.
3. Use a smaller cookie cutter to score a 1/2 cm wide border around each pastry circle. Prick the pastry inside the score lines and brush each pastry circle with a little beaten egg.
4. Spread a teaspoon of Mediterranean Sundried Tomato Chunky Dip inside the border of each circle and top with a slice or two of cherry tomatoes.
5. Bake for 8 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.