- ¾ x 280g pkt fine cut egg noodles
- 400g boneless chicken breast, cut into stir-fry strips
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1-2 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp ground five spice
- 400g bag Wattie's WOK Creations Chinese Style Stir-Fry Vegetables
- 2 x 125g pouches Wattie’s WOK Creations Lemon, Ginger & Sesame Stir-Fry Sauce
- Chopped roasted cashew nuts to garnish
- Cook fine cut egg noodles in lightly salted, boiling water for approximately 5 minutes until tender. Drain and rinse in cold water. Drain and set aside.
- Toss chicken strips in sesame oil, garlic and five spice.
- Heat a wok or frying pan. Add prepared chicken and stir fry until the chicken is just cooked. Set aside.
- Make sure the pan is very hot. Add Wattie's WOK Creations Chinese Style Stir-Fry Vegetables and toss over a high heat until vegetables are slightly stir fried.
- Return chicken to the pan. Pour over Wattie’s WOK Creations Lemon, Ginger & Sesame Stir-Fry Sauce and add cooked noodles. Toss together and continue cooking until vegetables and noodles are hot. Serve garnished with chopped roasted cashew nuts.
An inspiring range of frozen vegetables that will make you a great meal in minutes. A combination of julienne carrots, broccoli, sliced celery, sugarsnap peas, sliced red peppers and red onion.