- 1 small onion, sliced
- 3 cooked sausages
- 2 cups diced cooked vegetables (potatoes, kumara, carrots, courgettes) OR 2 cups of cooked Wattie's frozen vegetables, drained
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup grated cheese (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C (fan bake). Heat a dash of oil in an oven suitable frying pan (24cm diameter). Add the onion and cook over a medium heat until it starts to soften.
2. Add cooked sliced sausages and vegetables and toss to mix. Reduce heat and allow sausages and vegetables to warm through.
3. Whisk together eggs and milk. Season well with salt and black pepper. Pour over the sausages and vegetables.
4. Scatter over grated cheese if using. Bake for 25-30 minutes until eggs are set and topping golden.
Replace cooked vegetables with 2 cups of cooked Wattie's Frozen Vegetables, drained.
Use whatever leftover vegetables you have. Chop into similar sized pieces.
Replace cooked sausages with mushrooms, spicy sausage or bacon.