- 350 g bag Wattie's frozen Free Flow Spinach, defrosted
- 3 Tbsp cream cheese
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 2 sheets frozen pre-rolled puff pastry
- 4 Tegel Chicken breast fillets, skin removed
- milk to glaze
1. Preheat oven to 220°C. Mix the Wattie's Frozen Free Flow Spinach with the cream cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
2. Take the pastry sheets and cut in half diagonally. Place 1/4 of the spinach mixture in the centre of each triangle and place the Tegel Chicken Breast on top.
3. Bring the long ends down to cover the chicken and fold the thicker corner on top to completely enclose. Pinch ends together.
4. Transfer to a greased baking tray. Brush with milk to glaze. Bake for 15-20 minutes until hot and golden.