- 1-2 Tbsp oil
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 250 g mushrooms, wiped and sliced
- 500 g lean beef mince
- 420 g can Wattie's Condensed Vegetable Soup
- 2 Tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 500 g box Wattie's frozen Hash Browns
- ½ cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated cheese
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan, gently fry onion and garlic until softened, add the mushrooms and fry until lightly browned.
2. In a bowl, combine lean beef mince, Wattie's Condensed Vegetable Soup, parsley, cooked onion mixture and season with pepper.
3. Place Wattie's frozen Hash Browns in a single layer, in a shallow 2 litre capacity lasagne-style dish. Spread beef mixture evenly over the hash browns, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and cheese.
4. Cook at 190°C for about 50-60 minutes or until cooked through and very hot.
Serve with Wattie's Homestyle Tomato Sauce.