- 350g middle bacon (rind removed)
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 6 eggs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup Mediterranean Basil Pesto Chunky Dip
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (fanbake).
2. Lightly grease six holes of a muffin tin. Line the holes with bacon, then place a little of the cheese into each hole.
3. Crack an egg into each hole, then season to taste.
4. Dollop a teaspoon of Mediterranean Basil Pesto Chunky Dip into each hole, then place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the eggs are cooked.