- 300g chicken thighs boneless and skinless, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, sliced lengthways
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 125g pouch Wattie’s WOK Creations Lemon, Ginger & Sesame Stir-Fry sauce
1. Heat a dash of oil in a wok (or frying pan) over a high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry until chicken is golden and nearly cooked.
2. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
3. Pour over Wattie’s WOK Creations Lemon, Ginger & Sesame sauce and sir-fry for a further 3-5 minutes or until meat is cooked.
4. Serve over cooked jasmine rice. Garnish with chopped spring onions and toasted sesame seeds if wished.