- 25 g butter, melted
- 2 leeks, sliced
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 420 g can Wattie’s Condensed Creamy Chicken Soup
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup chicken stock or water
- 2-3 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 500 g bag Wattie's Golden Heart Potato Pom Poms
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan and cook the leeks until just tender. Add the garlic and cook a further minute.
2. Remove from the heat and stir in the chicken, Wattie’s Condensed Creamy Chicken Soup, sour cream, water or chicken stock and parsley.
3. Place the mixture into an 8-cup-capacity ovenproof dish. Top with the Wattie’s Golden Heart Potato Pom Poms.
4. Bake at 180°C for 40 minutes.
Serve sprinkled with extra chopped parsley if wished.