- 500g chicken thigh fillets, skinless cut into 2 cm pieces
- 1 medium onion, sliced lengthways
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and diced
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced
- 150g green beans, chopped
- 2 cups cooked long grain rice
- 210g pouch Wattie’s WOK Creations Malaysian Peanut Satay Stir-Fry Sauce
- Roasted peanuts, chopped (optional)
1. Heat a dash of oil in a wok (or frying pan) over a high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry until golden.
2. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
3. Pour over Wattie’s WOK Creations Malaysian Peanut sauce and stir-fry for a further 3-5 minutes or until meat is cooked and vegetables crisp tender.
4. Serve over cooked rice. Sprinkle with toasted chopped peanuts if wished.
Discover Malaysian flavours with Wattie’s WOK Creations Malaysian Peanut Satay Sauce. Roasted peanuts and smooth coconut milk, combined with a hint of chilli and a blend of exotic spices, for a versatile mid-week Malaysian stir-fry.
* AC Nielsen – Ambient Cooking Sauces - Stir Fry Segment - MAT Data to 25/03/18