- 500g chicken thigh fillets, skinless cut into 2 cm pieces
- 1 medium onion, sliced lengthways
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and diced
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced
- 150g green beans, chopped
- 2 cups cooked long grain rice
- 210g pouch Wattie’s WOK Creations Malaysian Peanut Satay Stir-Fry Sauce
- Roasted peanuts, chopped (optional)
- Heat a dash of oil in a wok (or frying pan) over a high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry until golden.
- Add vegetables and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour over Wattie’s WOK Creations Malaysian Peanut sauce and stir-fry for a further 3-5 minutes or until meat is cooked and vegetables crisp tender.
- Serve over cooked rice. Sprinkle with toasted chopped peanuts if wished.
Discover Malaysian flavours with Wattie’s WOK Creations Malaysian Peanut Satay Sauce. Roasted peanuts and smooth coconut milk, combined with a hint of chilli and a blend of exotic spices, for a versatile mid-week Malaysian stir-fry.
* AC Nielsen – Ambient Cooking Sauces - Stir Fry Segment - MAT Data to 25/03/18