We may be out of lockdown, but that's no reason to stop cooking at home. We know you've enjoyed cooking at home over the lockdown so let's keep it going! We are very excited to launch our first ever Virtual Cook-along Classes with Di. She will be bringing her classes directly to your kitchen to lend you a helping hand on whatever you need - from baking recipes to creating weeknight meals - check out our livestreams to find all the insider tips.
Here’s how you can cook-along with Di:
- Check out our livestream schedule below. We will be featuring a recipe with each livestream
- Make sure you buy the ingredients beforehand so you can cook-along with Di. There will be an option to download or screenshot our shopping list.
- Visit Food in a Minute's Facebook page to watch our livestream
- Di will be showing step by step on how to cook that recipe
- You can ask questions anytime by commenting in the comment box
Di will be running her first cook-along Tuesday 14th July at 10.30am making Cinnamon Scrolls - check out the recipe here
You can also download or screenshot the shopping list to get your ingredients before the livestream