- ½ cup Wattie’s Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 750 g chicken nibbles
1. Mix together Wattie’s Tomato Sauce, Lea & Perrins, brown sugar and wholegrain mustard.
2. Add the chicken nibbles and coat with the marinade. Cover and stand in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or overnight.
3. BBQ on an oiled plate over medium heat for 20-25 minutes, until chicken is cooked.
Avoid cooking the chicken over too high a heat otherwise the marinade will burn.