Recipes by Di Swann
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Place vegetables on a baking paper lined oven tray. Toss through 2 tablespoons of oil. Roast for approximately 15 minutes until vegetables are tender. Transfer vegetables to a large mixing bowl. Add drained Wattie’s Lentils and chopped spinach leaves.
2. Stir through HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Four Cheeses Creamy Lasagne Bake.
3. Grease a 2 litre lasagne-style ovenproof dish. Place a layer of dried lasagne pasta sheets on the base of the dish to cover.
4. Spoon over half the vegetable mixture. Place another layer of lasagne pasta sheets on the vegetables. Spread 1/3 of a jar of HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Rich Tomato Lasagne Bake over the lasagne pasta sheets. Spoon over remaining vegetables. Top with a final layer of lasagne pasta sheets.
5. Pour over remaining tomato sauce. Sprinkle over grated Parmesan cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes until cheese is bubbling, golden and pasta is cooked.