- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, seeds removed, chopped
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 ¼ cups chopped fresh parsley
- 1 handful mint leaves, chopped
- 135 g tub Mediterranean Basil Pesto Chunky Dip
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- pomegranate seeds (optional)
1. Prepare quinoa following the packet directions, set aside to cool.
2. Place cooled quinoa in a bowl with the tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions, parsley and mint.
3. Combine the Mediterranean Basil Pesto Chunky Dip with the lemon juice. Toss gently through the quinoa tabbouleh and season to taste. Pile onto a plate and garnish with pomegranate seeds if desired.