- 135 g tub Mediterranean Basil and Tomato Chunky Dip
- 2 large, thin pre-made pizza bases
- 100 g fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 100 g cold smoked salmon slices
- 2 handfuls rocket leaves
- lemon wedges (optional)
- capers (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C. Place pizza bases onto oven trays.
2. Divide a 135g tub Mediterranean Basil and Tomato Chunky Dip between the pizza bases and spread evenly.
3. Top each with mozzarella cheese and red onion.
4. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and golden.
5.Top pizzas with cold smoked salmon slices, rocket leaves and some capers if desired. Cut into slices and serve with lemon wedges.