- 120 g bag baby spinach leaves
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices crusty bread, grilled or toasted
- 4 Tbsp Mediterranean Roasted Capsicum Chunky Dip
1. Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the baby spinach leaves and turn leaves in the warm oil until they wilt.
2. Poach the eggs in gently simmering salted water, until whites are barely set and the yolks still runny.
3. Serve the grilled or toasted bread with the hot spinach and top with poached egg. Spoon over the Mediterranean Roasted Capsicum Chunky Dip. Serve immediately.
Try over your favourite style eggs such as scrambled or fried to add a delicious touch of herbs and cheese.